1. Medicine is an applied science that involves the practice of diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
2. Medical science is a bachelor level degree that aims to help students pursue careers in health and medicine.
3. MBBS is the primary degree in the field of medicine, while Bachelor of Medical Science is an undergraduate level degree with a shorter duration.
Medical science and medicine are both fields within the life sciences that focus on diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. While they are similar, there are subtle differences between the two.
Medicine is the branch of life science that deals with healing and includes various practices, with modern allopathy being the most common. It involves the prescription of medication by doctors to treat diseases. Medicine can be pursued as an undergraduate degree (MBBS) or as a postgraduate degree (MD).
Medical science is a course offered by colleges and universities that prepare students for careers in the health and medicine field. It covers various sciences such as biochemistry, microbiology, physiology, neuroscience, etc. This course is typically three years long.
– Medicine is an applied science that uses a body of knowledge for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
– Medical science is an undergraduate degree that aims to prepare students for careers in health and medicine.
– MBBS is the primary degree in medicine, while Bachelor of Medical Science is an undergraduate degree.
– MBBS is offered by medical schools and universities, while Bachelor of Medical Science is offered by a select few colleges and universities.
– Medicine can also refer to the medication or drugs prescribed by doctors for treatment purposes.