Eurostar vs Rail Europe
The difference between Eurostar and Rail Europe lies mainly in the services they provide. Eurostar is a rail service that connects various European destinations, whereas Rail Europe is the worldwide distributor of rail tickets and passes for the Eurostar rail service. They are not two separate services or competitors, but rather partners in providing non-resident Europeans with tickets and passes for Eurostar, allowing travelers to explore Europe more efficiently.
What is Eurostar?
Eurostar is the company that operates the Eurostar rail service throughout Europe. It connects London to Paris and Brussels, with all trains passing through the famous tunnel (Chunnel) between London and France. The service is highly popular and efficient, with trains running at speeds of up to 300 kilometers per hour. The main stations for Eurostar are London St Pancras, Paris Gare du Nord, and Brussels Midi/Zuid. Eurostar offers various deals and packages to cater to different travel needs in Europe, including opportunities to book hotels and cars upon arrival at certain stations.
- Eurostar is a rail service connecting European destinations, while Rail Europe is the worldwide distributor of tickets and passes for Eurostar.
- Both Eurostar and Rail Europe offer various deals, promotions, and packages to cater to different travel needs in Europe.
- Eurostar and Rail Europe are partners, not competitors, in providing non-resident Europeans with tickets and passes for Eurostar services.
What is Rail Europe?
Rail Europe is the distributor of tickets and passes for Eurail and Eurostar to travelers worldwide who intend to travel through Europe by train. Rail Europe does not have any trains of its own and is solely a distributor of tickets and passes for Eurail and Eurostar. While Eurostar has a separate website (Eurostar.com) for selling tickets directly to travelers, Rail Europe is an official partner of Eurostar, offering the same train tickets at different prices and the convenience of purchasing them from home. Rail Europe is a worldwide leader in selling European rail tickets and the top seller of Eurostar tickets and passes, offering point-to-point tickets for Eurostar, TGV, Thalys, City Night Line, and many more trains, as well as various passes.
What is the difference between Eurostar and Rail Europe?
- Service: Rail Europe is a company that sells tickets and passes for European rail services, including Eurostar. Eurostar is the company that operates the Eurostar rail service, connecting London with Paris, Brussels, and other European countries.
- Relationship between Eurostar and Rail Europe: Non-Europeans can purchase Eurostar tickets through Rail Europe, although they may be slightly more expensive.
- Facilities: Rail Europe offers the best deals for non-Europeans to travel through Europe via train, while Eurostar, in addition to its train services, allows passengers to book hotels and cars at their destinations.
- Promotions and Deals: Both Eurostar and Rail Europe offer various promotions and deals for travelers.